Lets Get Richer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Get Richer

Discuss with Anid_007 : Stocks Listed on NSE and BSE India

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss ya Gain Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007

Go down 
2 posters

Have you earned any profit after listenning to Anid_007?
Yes-- a profit of 10k Till date
Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_lcap22%Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes-- a profit of 30k Till date
Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_lcap33%Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Yes-- a profit of 50k Till date
Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_lcap11%Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Yes-- a profit of 100k Till date
Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_lcap11%Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No---a loss of 10k Till date
 11% [ 1 ]
No---a loss of 30k Till date
Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_lcap0%Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No---a loss of 50k Till date
Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_lcap0%Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No---a loss of 100k Till date
 0% [ 0 ]
I never invested on your call
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anid_007
Admin
Admin
Anid_007

Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 Empty
PostSubject: Loss ya Gain Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007   Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:20 pm

I charge thee, therefore, as thou will answer it to the Great God, the judge of all the
earth, that thou do not dare to waver one tittle from the truth, upon any account or
pretense whatsoever; . . . for that God of Heaven may justly strike thee into eternal
flames and make thee drop into the bottomless lake of fire and brimstone, if thou offer to
deviate the least from the truth and nothing but the truth
Back to top Go down
https://anid.forumotion.com
shrirang
Rich + +
Rich + +
shrirang

Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 Empty
PostSubject: It has been great till now and will be GREAT!   Loss ya Gain  Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Dear Anid
Your forum has been a great booster for an amatuer like me. I came across your tread on Traderji just in time when I had recovered my losses from the last budget crash .. that was in September (I think). It has been a dream run ... only loss that I booked was in MTNL.. that too, in the hindsight, I feel was much too early because in a months time MTNL crossed 200 and then 210-215. So keep up the good work. Todays fall is just a passing phase (that I hope and pray to God!!) Very Happy

Regards
Shrirang
Back to top Go down
http://shrirang.sosblog.com

Loss ya Gain Till Date - Since you followed discussion with Anid_007
Page 1 of 1