Lets Get Richer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Get Richer

Discuss with Anid_007 : Stocks Listed on NSE and BSE India

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anid_007
Admin
Admin
Anid_007

NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Empty
PostSubject: NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed   NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:20 am

Hi Guys,
Looks like we are heading for a decent closure in Nifty level this
weekend. But I am not yet confident enough to give a go ahead for new
buying spree as of now.

NIFTY Holding above 4850+ level for 5 continous sessions will be first
indicator of improvement of buyers setiments. Hell lotta retail buyers
and Institutional buyers invested heavily in lower level and they may
start the selling once market is giving decent return. The threat is
more from ST investor from retail segements and any simple correction
may initiate panic selling once again and ruin the confidence.

Let us see if last 2 days of this week and next 5 days of oncoming week
let the Nifty stay above 4850 level. If the result is yes, well we may
have some real good days ahead very soon, but as of now wait and watch.

Regards,
Anid
Back to top Go down
https://anid.forumotion.com
WildFire
Rich + +
Rich + +
WildFire

PostSubject: Re: NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed   NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:14 am

Anid,
Nifty stayed above 5000 last one week and we also completed 3 months in Portfolio V2. Whats your view on the open calls in V2?

I think you indirectly replied in other thread that MT/LT would get Nagarjuna's target, but what do you think of others. Can we add more at lower levels especially compact disk, RCOM, bartronics? Scipts which are above your recomenation like Tatasteel, Chenpetro: should we change our views from ST to MT/LT?

(There are more bad news for the market like the parlimentary election and US into recession this year. This month is saved by the good results posted by the majority of the companies.)
Back to top Go down
Anid_007
Admin
Admin
Anid_007

PostSubject: Re: NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed   NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:09 am

WildFire wrote:
Anid,
Nifty stayed above 5000 last one week and we also completed 3 months in Portfolio V2. Whats your view on the open calls in V2?

I think you indirectly replied in other thread that MT/LT would get Nagarjuna's target, but what do you think of others. Can we add more at lower levels especially compact disk, RCOM, bartronics? Scipts which are above your recomenation like Tatasteel, Chenpetro: should we change our views from ST to MT/LT?

(There are more bad news for the market like the parlimentary election and US into recession this year. This month is saved by the good results posted by the majority of the companies.)

A big disscussion is going on in our team regarding this. Looks like Booking profit on all the profit -making scrips are advisable (even if your stand is MT/LT) because you will defenitely get a lower level to enter again.

However, I am not doing so, and may be this is a rare occassion in which I am going against all the rationals & logics that my friends put forward.I am just following my sixth sense (which may be sense less).

I AM NOT SELLING A SINGLE SCRIP UNTIL DEC 08. Dont ask me the reason. But looks like market may have some hidden surpirse for us. Let see.

re-buying not suggested as for portfolio building right now. But ya you can keep on doing some swing treding on specific range bound (for the time being) scrips like Compact Disk etc

Regards,
Anid
Back to top Go down
WildFire
Rich + +
Rich + +
WildFire

PostSubject: chenn petro   NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Anid,
Something to cheer up!!! Chenn petro reached ST target of 384 today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anid_007
Admin
Admin
Anid_007

PostSubject: Re: NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed   NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:05 pm

WildFire wrote:
Anid,
Something to cheer up!!! Chenn petro reached ST target of 384 today. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed   NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NIFTY Above 4850 is the Key- Finger Crossed
Page 1 of 1