Lets Get Richer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Get Richer

Discuss with Anid_007 : Stocks Listed on NSE and BSE India

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aijaz159

Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected. Empty
PostSubject: Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected.   Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:00 am

Hi Anid
On behalf of members of this forum and myself i wish to extend thanks to you and your team for helping us in making money. Im following you from Traderji, your calls are good and positive. I have brought few of your recommended stocks, havent booked profits, as im a long term investor. (a) Pls tell us will the market stabilise here and move up or any more corrections expected in near future. (b) can I buy the stocks you have recomm now as they moved up 5-10% (c) if you can put all your old, new portfolios and rocking calls in one XL file with 10 pages will help your boarders see all in one place.

regards
ajaz. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anid_007
Admin
Admin
Anid_007

Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected.   Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:17 pm

aijaz159 wrote:
Hi Anid
On behalf of members of this forum and myself i wish to extend thanks to you and your team for helping us in making money. Im following you from Traderji, your calls are good and positive. I have brought few of your recommended stocks, havent booked profits, as im a long term investor. (a) Pls tell us will the market stabilise here and move up or any more corrections expected in near future. (b) can I buy the stocks you have recomm now as they moved up 5-10% (c) if you can put all your old, new portfolios and rocking calls in one XL file with 10 pages will help your boarders see all in one place.

regards
ajaz. lol!

Thanks for the suggestion...the problem of consolidating in one place is- Most of the documents are online google docs, and the portfolio is a stnadalone xls file (Actually that helped me to browse it in on my Mobile Office). That's why I kept them separate.

As far as Buying time as per KISS theory was on Tuesday and Thrusday last week. Enetering market after it reached level of 18k is against KISS theory. However, the small and Mid cap segement has many stocks which have not recovered yet, you can focus there.
Back to top Go down
https://anid.forumotion.com

Market will stabilise here or more corrections expected.
Page 1 of 1